Monday, September 05, 2005

The Ripple Effect


So here are the five people I tagged (see entry Beware: It Could Happen to You! below):

Eric

Jaime Adrian

Jackson West

Lorelei


pup


Here's hoping they don't mind me linking to them. (If any of you read this and want me to unlink you, just let me know. Apologies, if necessary, in advance.)


Meanwhile, here's another image of Hawaii. That's the international observatories atop Mauna Kea. It's not a post card. Really. I was there. It was ass cold. More about it later...

Steve Forceman has left the building. Except he's still typing this shit, so he must still be here somewhere. And he's no freakin' Elvis, while we're on the subject. Which, while unfortunate in some respects, is arguably good in others--like, for instance, (but not limited to) the fact that he's not dead. (But what's fucked up either way is how he's referring to himself in the 3rd person.) Whatever. I/he am/is gone.
..




2 comments:

Eric Dienstfrey said...

Amen to the film degree not getting you far.

Steve Forceman, P.I. said...

Hey, Jackson...

Sorry if I wasn't clear about this whole tagging business. It's described in my previous entry..

It's like a chain letter things. If you want to do it, it goes works like this:

1) At your blog, present a list of ten songs that you have been diggin' lately.

2) Then tag five more people. (That is, ask them to do the same thing.)

Jarrod tagged me, so I'm passing it along.

By the way, I really like your blog.